Consultancy, Advocacy and Research (CAR)
Through advocacy, PriHEMAC has carried out many consultancies and research activities. PriHEMAC ED has successfully provided Consultancy services with/for many partners e.g. multilateral (WHO, Unicef, UNDP), bilateral (CIDA, USAID, DFID, PSR) National (NPHCDA) on different health and health-related programs including the following, among others
- United Nations Children Fund (Unicef) between 1998 and 2002 for many Workshops, Community Development and Capacity Building
- Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) Health Mission (June 10 – July 5, 2002) Situation Analysis Mission of PHC-TTP in UCH, Ibadan and Kaduna Polytechnic
- Physicians for Social Responsibility (PSR) of Finland: on Ibadan Maternal Morbidity Mortality Reduction Project (IMMREP) – a 5-year (2004-2008) project; and on Improvement of Primary-Level Maternal Health Services in Ibadan (IPMat) – a 2-year (2009-2010) project
- Effects of the Use Of Trained CareGivers on the Quality Of Life Of The Elderly in selected communities in Ibadan North and Oluyole LGAs, Oyo State – (Ph D. Thesis Project).
- Open and Closed Health System Planning (1980): Journal of Nigeria Society of Physiotherapy Vol. VI No. 1 pp. 10 – 13
- Primary Health Care in School Health Education (1987): Nigerian School Health Journal Vol. 7 No. 1 pp. 9 – 13
- Manpower Development in Health Sector (1990): The Case of community Health workers in Nigeria in the quarterly Journal of Administration Vol. XXIV No. 4)
- Management of Planned change in PHC Programme Implementation in Nigeria (1990)
- In The ROAD, Quarterly Journal of PHC in Nigeria vol. 2 No. 2
- Management of PHC Manpower in a Local Government Area (1992): The ROAD, Quarterly Journal of PHC in Nigeria vol. 2 No. 4
- PriHEMAC, (1999) Baseline Data on PHC Management Infrastructure (including PHC manpower) in North West Zone, sponsored by NFHCDA HQ, Abuja.
- PriHEMAC, (2000) Baseline Data on PHC Management Infrastructure (including PHC manpower) in B Health Zone sponsored by UNICEF, B Field office, Lagos.
- Background and Status of PHC Activities by 2000 in Nigeria. Facts (from Figures from Baseline data on PHC) for Health Planning (2002) XANFUN Ltd Ibadan.
- Sustainability of PHC in Nigeria. (Dec. 2002): The Road, Vol. 5 No 4, pp. 6 – 8.
- Co-Authorship (with Late Prof. A.O. Odejide, Dept. of Psychiatry, UCH, Ibadan) of a Paper for Nigeria Health Review (NHR) 2007 on “Managing Some Identified Diseases at Primary Health Care Level (Mental Health and Neurological Problems)” sponsored by Health Reform Foundation of Nigeria (HERFON) in July – September 2007
- Ogundeji, M.O. (2008): Primary Health Care System as God’s Model for Healthy Citizenship: in The Bible & Responsible Citizenship: Pro. SEM New Series 3
- Ogundeji M. O, Adeniyi, J. D. Osungbade K, Arulogun, O. (2014) Primary Health Care in Nigeria, History and Development, U.I Press, Ibadan; 263 pp.
- Ogundeji, M. O. and Faniran, Adetoye (2015): Keeping the Environment Clean within the Context of a Creation Sacred to God, Journal of Creation and Environmental Care (JCEC) Sacred Earth Ministry (SEM) Vol. 2. pp.70-79
- Ogundeji, M. O. and Faniran, Adetoye (2015): Perspective on Creation/Environmental Care/Primary Health Care (PHC) Approach. Journal of Creation and Environmental Care (JCEC) Sacred Earth Ministry (SEM) Vol. 2 pp.105-130